Krone Farm Machinery have been producing quality Hay and Forage machinery for over 100 years and their understanding of the market ensures that forage is the most important commodity a livestock farmer has and therefore understand the importance of producing cost effective and effective high-quality forage. Take a look at the product line-up below.
With a huge choice of models, the Krone range of disc mowers consist of front mounted, rear mounted, trailed mowers and mower combinations. Included in the range are;
- Rear mounted AM range: These side pull mowers have a huge pivoting angle, quick-fit blades and pivoting V-shaped steel tines for optimum conditioning.
- Rear mounted ActiveMow range: These side pull mowers have a huge pivoting angle, quick-change blades, SmartCut – optimum orbital overlaps for stripeless cuts.
- Front Mounted EasyCut F Series Range: With quick change blades, the CV conditioner has V-steel tines at aggressive angles and the CR conditioner has chevron profiled polyurethane rollers.
- Rear Mounted EasyCut R Series Range: Featuring quick change blades, safe road travel and a host of other innovative features choose from EasyCut models R280, R320, R360, R400, R280CV, R320CV, R280CV and R320CR. The CV conditioner has V-steel tines at aggressive angles and the CR conditioner has chevron profiled polyurethane rollers.
- Trailed Disc Mower EasyCut range: With a side or mid-mounted drawbar, robust cutterbar and quick change blades, there is a choice of models including a steel tine conditioner with steep angle V-tines and a roller conditioner with profiled rollers for intensive conditioning.
- Mower Combinations EasyCut B Series Range: With a wide choice of models available without conditioners, with steel tine conditioners, roller conditioners, without conditioners but with merger augers, collect and collect with conveyor belts, all models feature quick change blades, telescoping mower arms and impact damage protection.
Krone offer an extensive range of high-quality dependable rotary tedders for tedding wilted silage and hay crops.
- KW Mounted Rotary Tedders: Working at widths from 4.6mtr to 11mtr with rotors in various diameters, these mounted tedders feature hard-wearing Super C tines.
- KWT Trailed Tedders with running gear: Working at widths from 7.8mtr to 11mtr with transport running gear, these tedders are ideal for operating behind low-horsepower tractors with small lift capacities.
- KW-T Trailed Rotary Tedders: With working widths from 5.5mtr to 15.25mtr, they give uniform spread, and are easy to attach and remove from the tractor.
This product range lines up 1 to 6-rotor machines and therefore whatever the application, there’s a machine just right for the job.
- Single Rotor Rakes: With a low power input, yet wide working widths, there are 7 models to choose from.
- Twin Rotor Side Delivery Rakes: These are perfect for single and double-windrow presentation as well as two windrows and have high ground clearance and high rotor lift-out for easy headland turns.
- Twin Rotor Centre Delivery Rakes: With flexible working widths, extra high lift out, high ground clearance and variable running gear with adjustable track widths, this model also has large tyres.
- Three-Rotor Rakes: Offering a 9.7mtr working width, height control via electric servomotors and cardanic suspension for optimum contouring, this model can rake nearly 20 metres in one double windrow.
- Four-Rotor Rakes: With variable working widths from 10.8mtr to 13.7mtr, this model features hydraulic rotor suspension, integral vibration damper and electric rotor height control with two selectable height options.
- Six-Rotor Rakes: With variable work widths of between 10 and 19 metres and variable windrow widths of up to 3 metres, this model also features intelligent transport wheel steering and can cover up to 20 hectares (49.5 acres) per hour.
Krone Forage Wagons offer plenty of technical features providing added value to the owner, including the cam-less EasyFlow pick-up unit, a massive cutting and feeder drum and a knife bank that swings out to the side and has all its knives locked in a single operation.
- AX – Forage and Discharge Wagon: This fully featured multi-purpose forage wagon has a massive pick up and feed rotor and a 32-blade cutting system and offer capacities up to 31m3 and have collapsible, steel or silage extensions.
- MX – Forage and Discharge Wagon: This fully featured multi-purpose forage wagon has a massive pick up and feed rotor, a cutting system with 41 standard blades, a robust steel floor and offer capacities up to 40m3.
- RX – Self-loading and Harvester-filled Forage: This fully featured multi-purpose forage wagon has a massive pick up and feed rotor, a cutting system with 41 standard blades, a robust steel floor and offer capacities up to 40m3.
- ZX – Self-loading and Harvester-filled: With a swing-out knife bank with 48 selectable knives, a massive cut-and-feed rotor with wide Hardox tine plates, hydraulic auto-level axles and VariLoad auto filling system with automatic chain and slat floor control, this is the World’s most powerful self-loading and harvester filled forage wagon.
- TX – Forage Transport Wagon: With a capacity up to 56m3, hydraulic auto-level axles, sloping steel floor at the front for increased machine capacity and stability and an articulated drawbar with hydraulic control that lowers the machine‘s front end for a larger filling angle, the TX is everything you could need from a silage trailer.
Krone Round Balers offer fixed and variable baling chambers and also comprise of their ‘Combi-Pack’ baler wrapper model. These balers produce bales from silage, hay and straw.
- Ultima Round Baler-Wrapper: Bales, wraps and unloads bales on the move, it produces variable 1.25mtr to 1.50mtr diameter bales and can be used for silage, straw and hay. This unique baler produces up to 50% more bales per hour.
- Bellima Round Baler: This baler excels in silage, hay and straw thanks to an endless chain-and-slat elevator. This produces high-density and well-shaped bales and achieves high bale weights.
- Fortima Round Baler: Available as a fixed bale chamber that produces 1.25mtr or 1.55mtr diameter bales or a variable bale chamber that produces 1.00 -1.50mtr or 1.00 -1.80mtr diameter bales. The chain-and-slat elevator also handles the most difficult conditions.
- Comprima Fixed, Semi-variable and Variable Chamber Round Baler: These heavy-duty balers are ideal for professional users and enduring applications in the most difficult conditions. A steady crop flow is acheived thanks to the EasyFlow pick-up with helical tine rows and the XCut cutting system gives sharp cuts.
- Comprima X-Treme Semi-variable and Variable Chamber Round Baler: These heavy-duty balers are ideal for professional users and enduring applications in the most difficult conditions. The XCut cutting system gives sharp cuts.