Changes to our business during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak.
Due to the latest Government Legislation in relation to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we are having to make some changes to our business to protect the safety of our staff and customers.
We remain open for business, but we are having to place a number of precautions in place to ensure social distancing is adhered to and everyone remains safe.
- We will only allow one person in our shop at any one time.
- We encourage you to call or email your parts orders in advance, so we can prepare them for you and have them ready safely for collection
- Service technicians will require social distancing legislation to be adhered to when on site carrying out any repairs
- Our sales team are available to discuss any sales enquiries, but farm visits and demonstrations will only be carried out where the safety of our staff and the customer can be guaranteed
- If you need to return any parts, please contact us first to arrange safe return
- We can deliver parts and Calor Gas, but again social distancing legislation will need to be adhered to
Whilst we can appreciate this is a difficult and worrying time for all concerned and is unprecedented in our time, we all have a responsibility to remain safe and to not put each other at risk.
We hope you will understand why we have these new measures in place and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Finally our sincere thanks for your continued business and support and please stay safe.